Sunday, July 24, 2011


Guess who's in New York City 

Yup folks I made it safe & sound to New York City AKA "The Big Apple" yesterday, one of the busiest cities in the world. The heat here is unbelievable reaching 100 degrees F. yesterday & they say Dubai is hot. The city is huge & we've been to the famous 5th Avenue <3 Jealous ? Yes you should be. I mean the stores on that street are unbelievably huge, the LV store has a title of a "Master" (The same title goes to one located in Dubai Mall) which means they sell every single item ever made by LV all in one store. Most of the world's luxury boutiques are located on Fifth Avenue, which include Chanel, Tiffany & Co., Gucci, Prada, Bottega Veneta, Giorgio Armani, Fendi, Versace, Harry Winston, Cartier, Omega and much more.... 

And may I add the guys here are all handsome & gorgeous, its like walking on a runway full of hot models. They're all perfect ... I believe a place that classy should have classy looking people. The 5th ave was busy & crowded too crowded to even enjoy the place, but hey everyone wants to have a piece of that place. Walked around a bit close to Central Park towards Upper east side & let me tell you the people are getting more richer, more Chanel bags in sight & less homeless people holding card boards. Had dinner at a high end classy Italian restaurant called Bottega on 5th Avenue, really delicious food, you might wanna try their food if your around. 

Cant wait to get to Times Square/Broadway. That place looks busy as & full of interesting stores. The other day I saw advertisements for The Lion King theatrical play & I must say it looked interesting gotta check that out. Ive got many plans & a huge must do list but I'm dealing with someone's crap while I'm here which forces me to delay some plans ugh. Anyways we are going shopping tomorrow & I might probably get a haircut too. I haven't been yet to the Subway, it looks kinda scary a scene from the "Underworld movie" I've been cabbing it up everywhere, its more safer. My day ended with dinner at the famous Chipotle, had a big fat Burrito, gotta love some Mexican food. That's it for now

Love,
SA

No comments:

Post a Comment