Wednesday, December 28, 2011

We say what we do not do

Have you ever sat by yourselves & thought about it. Thought about the people who believe in one thing then they completely act against it. Have you thought about whether or not those people are true to their self being? They claim loyalty yet they sneak behind your back & spread their poisonous lies. Simply those people who aren’t true to their well being. That’s what we call Hypocrisy. Society is full of them, well in particular the society in Dubai (UAE). If you’re not true to yourself & that’s yourself what else would you even claim to be true about? Society fails majorly when it already has that fake materialistic form of people inhabiting it. Adding hypocrisy to the mix flags it as an epic society fail around here.

People would strongly argue that “Alcohol” is against our teachings & religion right? But that same group of people would end up wasted trash on the weekend at some club. People would also argue that sex before marriage is a sin & it’s forbidden yet they end up having it anyways by the end of the day. People who claim X would always go for Y. That’s the dirty little secret that Arabs value the most, true form of hypocrisy that is. They cherish it, feed it, & pass it along to their off spring. People seek medical attention for being bipolar, isn’t hypocrisy being bipolar to some degree. Aren’t those strongly religious individuals too attached to their beliefs? So why end up in someone else’s bed other than your wife’s. I witnessed many cases, those claims in this post are claims of what my eyes witnessed & it’s the full integrity. Many others claim that they are against homosexual relationships yet by the end of the day they’re maintained in one. If you even can’t be truthful about your identity it’s the only one thing that classifies you as a human being then, what are you? Furthermore, many individual I call confused creatures in Dubai fail to open up about who they really are, fearing the judgment of this society. People still fail to comprehend the idea that you are an individual & you only live once, until when are you going to hide under deceptive masks, you have limited number of years on this earth. How you choose to live is all up to you, but here rests the question are you going to live a truthful life or a phony life? Life is simple but people complicate it way too much.

I see many hypocrites on Twitter, specially those who fill their Twitter timeline with “Sub7an allah etc” yet send me private messages stating “Your hot & wish I could taste this & do that” seriously what the hell is wrong with this society? I don’t think it could get more hypocrite than this. Fearing judgments won’t land you no where, being true to yourself will. I personally could care less to what people would think of me, as long as I’m honest to myself & know what I’m, that’s all that matters. That’s all that should matters to you too. I hope this post enlightens those who lack honesty & empowers those with an abundant honesty. Nothing’s better than openness to one’s self. I don’t claim perfectness, therefore, perfect doesn’t exist.

"I think people are born bisexual and then make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I'm also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man" Megan Fox.

Check out Arabs Can't Fail Hypocrisy (A similar blog by @Emaratist)
Love,
SA

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree Megan Fox about everybody born bisexual. great post :)

    ReplyDelete